Top medical colleges in the Philippines
Before we start exploring the list of the top medical colleges in the Philippines, let us consider the components that grant these colleges the stature that they are enjoying today. A university ranks as the supreme only when it furnishes its students from distinct origins which equal opportunities for developing their academic pursuits and prospects for future endeavors; medical colleges, in particular, have a huge role to play while deciding a student’s potential career. In medicine, unlike the other courses, there can be no room for any mistake or compromise in the quality of learning; the entire world depends on this course of study to render themselves as healthy and prosperous beings. Therefore, the MBBS colleges must be essentially characterized by superiority, transparency of clauses, all-round developmental skills and practical implications of the learning derived from the curriculum.
Philippines today, is considered the hub of medical studies; Indian students, especially find it ideal to resort to the curriculum offered by them because of innumerable causes some of which are their low tuition and accommodation fees, versatility, approval secured by globally recognized medical organizations and institutions and communication in the universal language of English. Additionally, components like easy payment schemes, availability of scholarship, healthy environment and well-equipped facilities add up to form a reliable ground for the students to base their higher education upon. In the following section, we will be putting down the names of the top medical colleges in the Philippines according to the reviews submitted by their alumni and parents’ response.
- UV Gullas College of Medicine– This College attracts students from all around the world and for all the right reasons. Apart from high-quality teaching furnished by reputed faculties, it is supported by top-class infrastructure and top-notch amenities for students who subscribe to their hostel facilities.
- Davao Medical School Foundation– Next in this list is the Davao Medical School Foundation that is relied upon by the students because of their affordable tuition fees, a varied combination of subjects, well-established means and infrastructure, healthy ambiance and scholarship facilities.
- Da La Salle Health Sciences Institute– This medical college too, just like its predecessors ranks high in the catalog of the most reputed universities of the Philippines. It offers premium quality of learning along with occasional lectures from guest faculty from global universities thereby, placing it where it is today.
- University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery– If you are looking for equal proportions of theoretical study and practical applications of the same, this institute is the one to be resorted to.
- Central Philippine University College of Medicine– The most intriguing factor about this college is that it is accredited by the leading names of medicine such as MCI, WHO, and IMED.
- The University of North Philippines– This University has been rightly allowed a high rank in the list of top institutions of the Philippines because it serves the students with high-quality education and innumerable distinct programs that accommodate the needs of every individual student.
- Cagayan State University– The penultimate of this list, this college suffices its students with medical accreditations from WHO, MCI, IMED, and US Education department along with fairly low admission and tuition fees and accommodation charges.
- Our Lady of Fatima University– Lastly, this medical institute offers 4 year MD programs and the total cost across these years roughly amounts to 22 to 25 lakhs.
Also Read: Is The Nba Getting ore Popular.