Frauders and scammers are now increasing day by day. People are literally crossing their limits and putting others in trouble. You must be aware of multiple frauds that are common nowadays. Aadhaar card is very important for Indians. They need it to do some important tasks such as buying a new sim , getting a new internet connection and many more. But people can misuse your Aadhaar card and you will never know. Tafcop is an online portal launched by the Indian government to check how many sim cards are registered on your card so it’s very helpful as it can save you from getting scammed.
What is Tafcop?
It is a portal launched by the department of telecommunication and its full form is Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Production. This helps you to identify the number of sim cards registered on your card and name. The concept of Aadhaar card in India was to prove their identity with just one card and now it’s a must have for every individual.
Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in is an online portal for Indians to keep themselves aware of any frauds. This helps them to identify any person who is using their Aadhaar card for getting a new sim card and to file a case against this illegal activity. It is absolutely a shameful act and no one is allowed to do it, in fact it can cause problems for that person in future.
Moreover it can harm your identity. If you are using your Aadhaar card for any purpose, the person to whom you have submitted your card can steal your details and use it to issue various sim cards for others.
Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in login:
You would for sure love to take advantage of the service that telecommunication is providing you. If you want to take these advantages then you need to follow the given steps.
- First of all you have to open the tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in portal.
- You will see an option of login there. Click it.
- They will ask for some details such as your email address etc. Then proceed. Once you have done the registration process go back and visit the page again.
- Now they will ask you to put your account details such as username and password.
- Fill the given captcha.
- You will be logged in to your account any minute.
How to check the sim connection on your name?
The biggest concern of every person is how many sims are working on their name. You are allowed to register 9 sim cards on your Aadhaar card. Follow the given steps to check it.
- Visit the official portal.
- You will notice an input field on the homepage. You will enter your phone number and ask for OTP.
- You will receive an OTP then you have to enter in the concerned box. Then click validate. You have to enter the OTP carefully
- Once you enter your OTP it will generate a list of sim cards that are connected with your Aadhar card.
- Then the next step is to recognize those numbers. If you detect any other number of which you are unaware, report it to the department of telecommunication.
- For reporting the number you have to enter in the given box and enter its not my number and then click submit. Your report will be entered.
Benefits of Tafcop portal:
This portal comes with a variety of benefits. The government of India has taken this great step to save people from getting scammed. The benefits that come with this portal include.
- People who have more than 9 sims registered on his name will shortly receive a text.
- They can file a request to extend the amount of registered numbers or block an unrecognized number.
- Moreover it is helpful in protecting your identity.
If you want to keep yourself away from scams then you should register an account at Tafcop portal. It is the duty of every country to protect its citizens from any misfortune. Every country should design such ways that keep the country healthy and happy.